Saturday, June 12, 2010

Stress Buster...

Stress is probably the most used word for this century...
I think 90% of the illnesses are being blame to stress.
Overused it might be but definitely true.

I just wanna quote what Wikipedia say about Stress.

Stress is a term in psychology and biology, first coined in the biological context in the 1930s, which has in more recent decades become a commonplace of popular parlance. It refers to the consequence of the failure of an organism – human or animal – to respond appropriately to emotional or physical threats, whether actual or imagined.

Stress symptoms commonly include a state of alarm and adrenaline production, short-term resistance as a coping mechanism, and exhaustion, as well as irritability, muscular tension, inability to concentrate and a variety of physiological reactions
such as headache and elevated heart rate.

Even babies has stress, animals, plants..........all living things.
Some dont have a choice and they have to leave with it and eventually get use to it.

But most of us do have a choice........because most of the time we are the one who make our own stresses.

We can also avoid it, find our own stress busters. Instead of making it worser why not divert our mind to something that could relax us and forget about the stress.

I cleaned up today, try to organized and declutter...it was tiring but it occuppied my mind. And after I finished cleaning everything seems fresh just like my mind.
Its like starting my day right the next day.
I could not breath properly and think well when I can see things around me in a total mess.I could not handle my stress well but when everything is neat and cleaned I feel like my world is better place.

Some goes to the spa or shopping, watch movie or drink some beer but most smoke to destres.
We all have our own stress buster and I chose the cheapest one and the one that could benifit me and the people arpound me.

Tomorrow I will wake up and I will be looking forward to start my day right and I am hoping that my week will end stress free and tension free. God bless everyone!!!

No comments: