Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Working on my Thoughts...

I have a lot of plans....
I always have a lot of things I want to do in my life...
Sometimes I even wonder if my lifetime would be enough to finish all of them.
My husband will normally just tell me to add them on the list whenever I have a new idea again. He normally will just laugh about it but he will support me whenever I am ready to do whatever I want to do.

I think 70% of my time on earth spend on planing and thinking of what I want to do and the other 30 is trying to do and fullfill each one of them.

My brain is full of ideas I wish I can also make it happen.
But now I am already working on my thoughts...
I will try to spend the rest of my life doing what I want to do and not thinking what I want to do.

Life is very precious, its about time. We need to spend them wisely and functional.
So at the end of the day we will feel fullfilled and satisfied.

No comments: